Friday, 2 October 2026

Something else

 

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not anti-sex.

 

But the only free pussy

I'd ever want is the purring kind.

You see, I don't want a conquest,

a cheap scorecard marked off,

or a notch on a splintered bedpost.

 

I refuse to use my strength over another.

 

I will never mark a girl's looks,

or scrawl out a list. I don't see people that way.

I don't grade my life on how people look,

or view other humans as mere objects.

Where you see walking fleshlights,

I see the fragile beauty of humankind.

 

To say I don't understand is an understatement.

I spend so much of my time trying to underline

how a brain functions - to empathise, to see why.

And I see too much ugly -

so much that I want to close my eyes.

 

But I won't. I'll never close my eyes.

I won't close the blinds, or turn out the light.

I will watch, and I will cut you down.

Because you are not fit

to wear the skin suit you briefly own,

if you are not willing

to care for the safety of another one.

 

I had opportunities when I was young -

threesomes and a line of one-night stands.

And you know what I did?

I declined.

Because first, they were drunk,

and second, I wasn't looking for a brief

chemical distraction, but a connection of mind.

I was looking for a soul

that would share infinitely more

than a night spent inside the sheets.

 

And I'm not anti-sex.

I love with the burning passion

of a supernova skyline. I love

with the will of the divine.

I give my heart, my soul, my whole being.

But my passion must be consensual -

because life is only ever truly sensual

when we can dive deeper

into each other than just our skin.

 

So maybe, I am not a man to you.

Well, if that is your view,

I am happy to take up the mantle

as something else.

Because here is the truth:

If your definition of sex requires

conquest, scorecards, manipulation,

and broken consent,

then yes - call me anti-sex.

I am completely anti-everything you stand for.

I used to think I was alien, but the only thing

inhuman is the thing that women fear.

I'd rather be nothing than be a man like you.

 

Love is meaning. Connection is our hearts

and minds unpeeling, so that we can become one.

 

Some are guided by angels,

whilst others walk with demons.

 

And hell is empty.

 

They all walk the college campuses,

the late-night alleyways, the day-to-day

encounters. The sleazy taxi drivers,

and the hollow-souled lawyers

who try to get these so-called men off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *