Tuesday 1 October 2024

A taste of heaven

 


I want to feel your skin,

naked, to feel every breath,

to feel the curved roads

that life has shaped.

Teasing my fingers

down its country lanes,

sharing with us paradise.

A road map of your life.

Where you've walked, I'd swim

in the lakes you dived.

I'd take slow breaths,

to prolong every second.

So, I can hold them

tightly for eternity.

 

I want to bask in your glow.

Feeling the sustaining light

that you throw

like a second sun to those

that see your beauty.

The outer and inner light show,

a tantalising taste of heaven,

and what is forever to follow.

 

I want to walk

in your footsteps.

Never to push ahead,

nor to overreach.

I want your stars to shine

like a sky full of diamonds

glistening over a lakeside retreat.

I'll listen to your fears,

I will give all of me to help you

find that internal light

when darkness nears.

 

I want your mind to show me

its amazing power, let its magic

tower over everything,

we can sit at the top

and listen to the universe sing.

I'd glance into those eyes

and find forever within.

A taste of heaven on my lips

from that first shared kiss.

 

 


Thanks for reading
Follow this link for more.
https://linktr.ee/Wordsandfluff
 
You can find my New books
"Tales from the 44A" and "Stations
here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DBKXPN13/
and here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0DFV8N7XH
 
Please buy a copy if you can
it would really help me
continue to do this.

Peace, Love & Poetry
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *