Friday 9 December 2022

Enough to know

 


I know enough to know

that what I know means nothing..

That even if I'm a master at something,

there is still so much I could be learning.

I know that what makes me happy 

can sometimes make me sad too.

Something that feels good,

can be so very bad for you.

 

I know that if all of my dreams came true,

I'd inevitably still end up feeling blue.

No matter how tall you feel,

there is always room to grow.

I know enough to know

That when a storm blows through

it won't stay forever.

It's just weather

and weather changes 

just as we do.

 

I don't know if tomorrow will be better,

I don't know if the rains will fall

heavier and heavier,

but I know

that I will survive a downpour

once in a while.

It will only get me wet,

I've been soaked a million times

and I haven't drowned yet.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, videos and social media.
 
Every click, every book purchase, every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love and Poetry 
 
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *