Monday, 27 July 2026

A story buried deep

 

I have a story buried in my heart,

deep under its soiled remains.

If only I could dig it up

I’d share it with you. Every part,

every torn word, each

sentiment-seasoned sentence.

 

If it was in a book

I’d spell out every feeling,

then I’d spill my bleeding soul

onto the floor,

to form a babbling brook

and I’d continue to pour the love,

until we are islands

in the beautiful healing blue.

 

If my words were stars blinking in neon,

laser Lines drawn in microscopic precision,

forming a prism heart between them.

Building a story. Word by word, wing beat

against windswept memory.

A love told in the heavens as angels weep happily.

 

A gold-lined notebook of prized possession.

 

I’d grab a fistful, and pluck them down

delicately, playfully like the sweetest fruit

of the bountiful universal tree. A list full

of ingredients that create our memories,

handing them to you on a plate. To satiate

the lustful wait of times hungry state.

To show that you are the meaning of fate.

You are the end of every pathway.

You are beautiful.

 

And I am late.

 

If my dreams were sewn to the fabric

of reality, a patchwork where

fantasy and story blend in two. Then I’d know.

 

I should be holding you.

I should be showing you the stars,

I should be feeling the rush between

my ears as all my thoughts flow away,

replaced by peaceful air.

And we should sit.

Stare at this world we create.

But I’m scared I’d get the lines wrong,

and be left alone on a fragmented shoreline.

 

For this story should have started

the very day our eyes locked,

a gate ripped open, wounds healed,

scars sewn up with threads of lessons learnt.

 

So, I whisper it first, a gently flurry of verse.

 

A feeling formed into a structure that could

hold high the universe, if I just let the words

depart their cage, like firebirds aiming for space.

 

You are beauty and grace.

A flower in a galaxy of grey

You are a swaying sea,

when water is a magnet to me.

 

And then I’ll shout it loud.

You are magnificence,

your elegance sings to the clouds,

and beauty bows to you. Loves you

As do I too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *