Sunday, 26 July 2026

Bigger than galaxies

 

I drift across open lands

3000 miles of time-aged sand,

golden fragments of beauty lie beneath me,

crushed glass windows into forever.

I see memories transmute into history

and promises blossom into new stories, all

spanning the continents below my fingertips.

 

And I reach down.

 

Feeling it flow through my hands,

hourglass seconds shift into a fast forward haze,

days, weeks, months rush past

in a fleeting blink of windswept time.

The sun rises and falls, cycling through

seasoned skies.

In the iris of glorious eyes,

I witness

Every grain of your story.

Every cry in each raging sunset.

Every worn-down smile in every broken year.

 

And I see a teardrop

 

Fall

in slow motion

to the lands below.

 

And I pull it all near. Every heartache, every tear,

every broken promise. Every stolen trust. Every fear.

 

And I soar higher, faster

through the ink-stained sky.

The eclipsed view of a sun and moon

becoming one, a union of space,

a love unlike any we’ve known.

And I’m just a speck of sand

in the eyes of eternity, but I will

hold out my hand to make us bigger than galaxies.

 

And I whisper 'I love you'

to the air, knowing that 

it will reach your ears.

A majestic trio of words,

meaning more than the sum

of all the gold on earth.

 

And I blow clear the sand

to join memories of yesteryear.

Promise caught in a fly-by moment.

I won’t let you hurt anymore.

I'll hold you higher than the universe above,

I'll shine a light brighter than

all the stars combined. And I'll

will them to align with you,

for fate can align with us,

because I love you in your beautiful truth.

 

If you hold onto the hope

that I do, and take hold

of my hand, we will never fall

or falter as we drift over the lands.

The green giving way to blue,

and I see purity, a perfect new bloom.

A spring meadow, a whisper of you,

breathlessly floating through

my dreams of forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *