Sunday, 26 July 2026

Crystal Skies

 

I never want to

hide anymore,

disguising my truth

in a fictional world,

behind a locked door.

I want to shout it out

for all to hear,

I will speak of love,

I'll let it whisper

on the breeze,

I'll set it free,

so it can always circle me.

 

And I'll share who I am.

All of me. So that

together we can

create a world

where the seas

season our forevers.

 

And when it rains, we will dance

naked and free, I will wave away

eyes that see. For the glow inside

could outshine

the sun, and together

we can glide the crystal skies,

and that is the only sight

this world need see tonight.

 

I'll place your name

in the highest reaches,

I'll be the support act,

never the headline feature,

For I want the earth

to hear you teach her

to grow

with a sense of wonder.

As we wander in the

forests that we form

from storied seeds and rains of hope

released by clouds of devotion.

And if we can,

then together

we can fix the world,

a day at a time,

whilst love makes waves

over the resolute oceans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *