Thursday 15 August 2024

Heartbeat of the galaxy.

 


I feel a union

between

the stars.

Feint

like a

fading

heartbeat.

Repeating

a morse code message.

The sound still evident.

Imprinted on the air, in

light so distant

but it sits visibly there.

 

I feel connections

in the galactic atoms,

like a storm

making the hairs

on my arms form

a forest,

reaching skywards.

Messages ingrained

into each microscopic element,

like seaside rock

but more universally elegant.

 

I feel the tug of the moon,

her pull on my heart, soon

I sway to her tune,

knowing that forever

is always guided

by her mystical fortune.

The light that she reflects

over the waters and the grass.

Over my skin as I pass,

across my lips a whisper

of one lasting caress,

luna light delivers

a message,

like the heartbeat

of the galaxy.

Repeating the same

morse code message

for me.

 

I decipher

the enigma.

The mystery,

It's riddles not kept

secret for long.

I long for someone.

and I think I hear

someone's

heart beat in turn.

A song plays.

Sung three syllables long

but a million words they portray.

 

 

 



Thanks for reading
Follow this link for more.
https://linktr.ee/Wordsandfluff


You can find my New book
"Tales from the 44A"
here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DBKXPN13/

Please buy a copy to help me
continue to do this.

Peace, Love & Poetry
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *