Friday 16 August 2024

Shared words

 


I may be formed

from clay and mud, 

skin and bones,

or stones and blood,

tears that form a deluge flood,

but I'll keep my slate dry.

I may need to etch

a poem to the innocent sky.

To share my words. Reborn.

To share my words to warn.

 

Slate cleanse until judgment day

Reborn to keep demons at bay

To chase the demons away 

wave the shadows into yesterday,

make the darkness give way.

My heart beats the devil

In any game he plays.

To share my words. Reborn

To share my words to warm.

 

Shout loud when injustice is served,

spread love with the universe,

it's what it deserves.

Give words to a world 

of unheard voices.

Reborn to rejoice in 

the beauty that evaded us.

To share our words. Reborn.

To share our words to relearn

that which was missed for so long.

Strung out on doubt, hurt and pain.

Share our words to hear

Share our words dispel fear.

Flowing lyrics swim the eternal airwaves

floating throughout this place we share.

 

 

 



Thanks for reading
Follow this link for more.
https://linktr.ee/Wordsandfluff


You can find my New book
"Tales from the 44A"
here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DBKXPN13/

Please buy a copy to help me
continue to do this.

Peace, Love & Poetry
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *