Wednesday 7 August 2024

Midnight chanteuse

 


Midnight muse,

melodious, mysterious,

miraculous. I fall for you.

Under moonlight blues

and murky views,

you speak to me.

Whispered words of truth.

 

Oh, nightly wonder,

word whisperer,

kiss giver under mist cover.

Your words flow into me,

like you are a blessed river

and I am an empty sea;

when I hear you whisper,

I hear a choir, an orchestra.

rushing in,

filling the basin,

until I'm full to the brim.

 

My ever-seeing eyes peruse

misty sensuous seas of mystery.

Oh, mysterious muse,

were you heaven sent for me?

The sweetest scent

to aid my ascent.

My only intent,

to be able to attend

to your every need.

I want to give

the blood I bleed,

I leave it in words

for you to read.

 

Nightly spirit

or heavenly

chanteuse?

What’s mine is hers.

My words,

a mere mime,

of her beauty lines,

delicately picked,

like fruit straight

from the vine.

Real or a fiction?

True story or a fable?

All I know is

that you are always

welcome at my table.

 

 

 



Thanks for reading
Follow this link for more.
https://linktr.ee/Wordsandfluff


You can find my New book
"Tales from the 44A"
here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DBKXPN13/

Please buy a copy to help me
continue to do this.

Peace, Love & Poetry
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *