Thursday 22 August 2024

The mysterious Mr Midnight.

 


I catch a glance,

your light glow

between brick chimneys.

Oh moon. You speak to me.

In words of hope,

in soaring heart moments,

I adore the images you paint in my head.

Oh, moon you make

every night a playgrou

z\w1qa rvfguxdseqcfr45tnujym

Fjdhzvwhsub hshdbdvegeu

bshdhxbbdnskssjsnjsnsns

 

Get off my keyboard!

Oh great, now I'm gonna have to delete.

I take it somebody is bored?

What do you mean you want to eat?

I've literally just fed you!

Leave my feet alone.

Oww. Ow. Okkk...

I get it I'll play.

Oww OK. Shit. I won't then

That really stings.

You've drawn blood

and I'm sure I used to have

some skin covering.

 

What are you staring at?

I'm home alone

It's just you and me cat.

So why are you staring at

the corner of the room like that?

OK stop it now,

I'm starting to freak,

was that a creak?

Wait...

Where have you gone...

 

Every room light on,

nowhere. A cat-less

clear atmosphere

what is happening here.

Is there some void

to another universal stratosphere,

or a hole into a dimension

just next to ours.

 

Oh shit

you made me jump.

From where did you appear?

I've searched every room

top to bottom,

three times.

Now all of a sudden you are here,

Like a ghostly vapour

liquid flowing through

the cracks of the room.

I was sure I was writing

a poem about the moon.

 

 

 



Thanks for reading
Follow this link for more.
https://linktr.ee/Wordsandfluff


You can find my New book
"Tales from the 44A"
here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DBKXPN13/

Please buy a copy to help me
continue to do this.

Peace, Love & Poetry
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *