Saturday 17 August 2024

Paradise with moonlight guide

 


You show me paradise

when my view of reality

begins to thin.

At the corners of the ordinary,

along the edges of the divine,

you show me your brown eyes.

So many sunsets like gold mines

contained within.

Every blended colour pulsating

whilst this world slowly spins.

 

You show me

snippets of words.

Word riverways into which I'd dive,

to swim by your side

in this perfect world that you abide.

You show me reasons to smile,

you show me acres and miles

of luxury, satin sheet sunsets

through which I'd glide,

on the wings of golden birds.

You show me

your smile

and I feel so alive.

 

You share with me

your insight

and I dream.

You share starlight

and I see the

universe between

the blinking cosmic light.

You feed my days,

so that my night is replete.

I stare into twilight

and dream

of your moonlight

keeping me company

for the rest of my life.

 

 

 



Thanks for reading
Follow this link for more.
https://linktr.ee/Wordsandfluff


You can find my New book
"Tales from the 44A"
here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DBKXPN13/

Please buy a copy to help me
continue to do this.

Peace, Love & Poetry
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *