Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Today, tomorrow and days to follow

 

I feel sounds surge through

my aching muscles. Revitalising,

easing, purging the pain.

Every nerve buzzing in harmony,

a bee to honeyed melodies

rising to the cadence

of time's rolling sea.

 

The urge, a revelation,

magic invoking limbs

to feel the life I hid inside.

A music box of memory

spilling its secrets in mystical melody,

casting spells over air, pushing arms

upwards - elation, praising

the divinity of love's invitation.

I pray... Take me. I'm yours.

 

And now my wavy hands are plucking

stars from the ethereal sky, grounding them

into fine wine. Picking tones like stones,

washing them clean in ephemeral streams

to form glass to hold it in.

A vessel of devotion, stem full of dreams.

A rose blossom chalice

of love's scented scenes.

 

And I'll hand you a drink,

bubbling with effervescent promise.

Take my hand. Crystalline memories

taste sublime when lips join in cheers,

sipping the passing of time.

A kiss radiating with the weaving magic

of tonight, tomorrow and days to follow,

whispers sharing sanctuary

in all the future sustenance

it holds inside.

 

And I unfurl a dream. A swirling world,

me and you, a beachside view,

starlight sifting sunset eyes.

I hold onto that image - shivers

down my spine, completely enamoured.

The alluring way your heart speaks to me.

The song it sings. The music it plays.

 

And when the moonlight colludes

with the ocean view, I'll hand you a box.

Every memory I saved for you.

A gift of music, the song, my heart,

twirled into being by hands

of the unseen ever-seeing Love

within all of us.

 

And I dance

the dance of the universe,

a crushed diamond flowing verse.

I sing its words of unity, feel

intense hope flooding me,

and I hand my heart enshrined

in committed crystal light. For

it belongs to you and no other.

 

And in the moonlight of the evening,

the song is on repeat, again and again.

For love continues to turn, like the

earth spinning a dance of her own.

Life is here - we just need to let

our hearts dance to its mystic beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *