Tuesday, 18 August 2026

A tender whisper to the infinite horizon.

 

She shells dreams, like peanuts,

and smoothes them to butter,

giving sustenance, and sating hunger.

She sells wishes, for no money

just a handful of words softly muttered,

giving hope in a flurry of syllables gently uttered.

A tender whisper to the infinite horizon.

A snowfall of magic, a gentle drift into sleep,

a blizzard of emotion and a heart

that wishes to leap every time I lay my eyes

 

on her.

 

She is a magician that brings life,

for she is a mother, a daughter,

a lover, a fighter, and a carer,

and her heart is the bearer of light.

She is the brooding night

and the dancing dawn.

A swan on a reflective pond,

butterflies

in the middle of summer.

The warmth

in bonfire sparkles,

She is...

Fate in blissful sighs.

And I would give my eyes

to see only her rise across my skies.

 

She is honey, a sweetness

that softens any bitter taste within.

She is fire, a wild passion burning into skin.

She is special, above any queen or king,

she is beauty shining down a sun on me.

She sweeps on the wings of song,

and she plays every instrument

in an orchestra of one.

She alone owns sound,

and I would give every penny I own

to listen to her sing.

 

She sails oceans and soars skies,

she sits in verse and words of advice.

She is continually there in my mind,

and I wouldn't cleanse my head

for I love the visions I find.

She is magic, a spell cast on me,

a spellcaster like a dictionary

of all I wish to be. A thesaurus of love,

infatuation, desire, affection, devotion.

And I will give up any wave of any ocean

to sit and feel her waves roll over me

as I become one with her majestic fluidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *