And I hold the collective us
tightly in my arms, a hug
of hope and dreams.
A belief in the goodness in humanity,
when we cleanse
the dirt from our hands.
Then I take a slow walk
between each face,
every colour,
every race, every size, every shape,
every weighted soul,
clean or unclean.
Every dream you've ever tasted, liquid honey,
that I feel in mine.
And I say, I am we, we are me,
you are they, and we are love,
For I love me
and I love you unconditionally.
Like waves upon a sea, we merge as one.
An open ocean of our dreams and hopes,
our fears and our flaws, our highs
and our lows. A sea of sorrow and joy.
A fluid unity of humanity.
And our shorelines glow
with sands of hope and golden futures.
So, sink with me under the waves,
for there is still so much more depth to uncover.
Surface glare hides so many layers inside,
so come in, pull up a chair, let us discover
the hidden beauty under the stare of the moon.
You can breathe deeply under here.
You can see the truth circling,
like fish in the deep.
And you can feel the love held deep
in the currents that breathe through
every thought. Every seashell of honesty
sounds like waves of humanity.
And we won't ever be caught in nets,
for no one hunts.
And our peace is sailing on
the waves of strangers, as they
smile lips of grace.
And I am you, you are me, we are they,
and love sits in the waves.
No comments:
Post a Comment