Thursday 21 March 2024

Exist in the ether

 


We exist in the ether.

In the feathery threads

of evening song.

We survive

in the lucky heather.

The leaves that crumple

under autumnal sun.

We drift on the breath of the wind.

The emotion of the weather.

My moonlight guide and me

For everyone, together

to feel our love eternally

alweays and forever.

 

We survive on the ripples

The waves that crash

Streams that trickle.

We are the tickle of grass

against soft skin,

the irises blooming,

in eyes of love we blink.

We are the desert heat under

the snowfall dusting

over everything.

My moonlight bride, guiding

my hand to worlds

even I can't fathom,

and me the words 

that flow from the lips of

people whose voices

will not sing.

 

We exist in the now

and then. The forevermore

and back when time began,

We are rain that poured

down the teardrop span

of open windows.

we are love,

The strongest link in a chain, drawn

in a bed of ink. We are that slow lilting

fade of reality

shifting into a dream.

We are the rivers and streams,

the volcanic vents

and atmospheric protective tent

that keeps this place breathing.

We are the softest heart beating.

My moonlight guide, and me.

The words to our long-lived story.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *