Tuesday 23 July 2024

Kisses from the moon

 


Like spilt remnants

of kisses from the moon,

you lay adorning the blanket.

As beautiful

as a scenic morning

in a radiant landscape.

You sit as pretty

as a sherbet sunset,

cracking like an egg

into the porous world we find.

I’m watching all of this unfurl,

with yearning stares

and longing in my mind.

Your deep dark eyes

glaze over mine,

like a veil being pulled

over the clock-face of time.

 

This feeling inside

I can't describe.

It's like exploding,

bursting like a bubble of night,

expanding into the darkness

like the big bang

when our eyes hold on tight,

and other times

it's warmth fizzing

through,

like a

boat floating over

Alka-Seltzer filled lakes.

My insides shake,

at the butterflies dancing

and the fireflies

tickling my senses awake.

 

Like crashing atoms

of the universe,

you make me

speak gibberish,

I lose control of my lips,

I lose the ability to speak.

My mouth gaping

A crystalline cavern into my brain

to hold in any sounds that may rain.

They leak into

the spongy memory foam air,

melding with your exquisite atmosphere,

blending, merging within

every ray of your spectral light.

Giving them meaning, sharing feelings

in the fluid essence of our being

and I fall into them,

letting them guide

into this stunning night.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
and please grab a copy of my Audiobook edition
 
of "Poetic Outlaw" 

 
Every click, book purchase, like & share 
 
really helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *