Sunday 14 July 2024

Stone-carved myths

 


I'll love you forever,

in the fairytale mist,

where dream elves whisper

and weeping willows kiss.

I'll walk beside this river

where fantasy resides.

I'll live within the lyrical,

the floating miracles you find.

 

I'll drift on eternity,

the forever winds that blow.

I'll walk your footsteps wordily

so, you always feel me follow.

I'll love you forever.

Just a flicker of a candle.

A flame to help advance.

keep searching

and across me you will amble,

the hidden music of this dance.

 

I'll be there like a flipbook

in the shadowed corner of your brain.

Turning pages to make you smile

when the world is full of pain.

Like the universal dust

that created all of us,

I'll be here forever 

sharing with you, my weather,

long after the sun combusts.

 

When picture books are all but memory

and history has been and gone,

I'll still be here sending love

in the gushing words of a song.

I'll love you forever.

In long fabled legends

and stone-carved myths,

I'll send you my words

in the form of a kiss.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
and please grab a copy of my Audiobook edition
 
of "Poetic Outlaw" 

 
Every click, book purchase, like & share 
 
really helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *