Wednesday 24 July 2024

Through bluebell woods

 


Through bluebell woods,

forests of evergreen.

Butterfly flowerbeds,

dragonfly riverbank

and beautiful meadow scenes.

 

Carry me home.

My vision is gone.

Wounds won't hold on

much longer, blood longs

to serve the ground

where it belongs,

and the ground

does hunger on.

 

Across verdant hills,

down gravel paths.

Through lush landscapes,

rose bush escapes.

Silent serenades

to the still life.

 

Carry me home.

My limbs, weak.

I've lost more than won.

It'll be fun they said,

we will even give you a gun.

I was a rambling man,

now time just ambles on,

and my body feeds

the soulful soil of the earth,

in this hole

where they left me, covered in dirt.

 

 

Thanks for reading

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
and please grab a copy of my Audiobook edition
 
of "Poetic Outlaw" 

 
Every click, book purchase, like & share 
 
really helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *