Friday 26 July 2024

Straw hearts

 


Could we

co-operate on

a dream?

I'll be your

co-conspirator

in a faraway

fairytale..

Could we co-habit

a miracle?

Send me a signal

painted in hearts and squiggles.

I'll promise not to squeal in delight,

just sit waiting for that light.

 

I'd lay resting

amongst hay bales

awaiting you.

Through hazy sunlight

of a summer day.

I'd play with the grass,

which sways

in this autumnal hideaway,

twiddling away

creating straw hearts.

Pulling icy winter

flower petals apart.

To scatter to the wind,

scenting the space

with a fragrance

of spring.

Could you cohabit

this place with me?

To be seasoned with the

heartbeats of eternity.

 

As the sunlight passes,

I'd await moonlights entrance.

Never bored, agitated or aghast

at the lateness of the hour,

I'd just be happy

as time stalks forever past.

 

Will you be my collaborator

on this play? Would you be

the other half of my parted heart,?

Would you take the other half,

and secure it back in place?

When you enter the space, this barn

where we can be alone

and dream of the wonders

that we are to be shown.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
and please grab a copy of my Audiobook edition
 
of "Poetic Outlaw" 

 
Every click, book purchase, like & share 
 
really helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *