Wednesday 31 July 2024

Look into the hourglass

 


Look through

the looking glass,

Do you see

hours pass?

Or all possible

futures amass?

Do you see

time ebbing

forward at a crawl?

Or do you see

possibility call?

 

Look into

the hourglass,

do you see the grains

trickling fast?

Or do you see

a world of new paths?

Would you

walk with me

where those

routes directed?

Could we

walk slowly?

My legs

are not what they

used to be,

or maybe we could take to wing

and soar above flying

on the winds of solidarity.

 

Look through

those sun beams,

does the light give you

the urge to run free?

I'll happily walk

with you.

When you see my eyes

do you witness

hope brimming? I look to you

and all possibilities feel true.

I look into your eyes

and see a dream

I want to swim through.

 

 

 



Thanks for reading
Follow this link for more.
https://linktr.ee/Wordsandfluff


You can find my New book
"Tales from the 44A"
here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DBKXPN13/

Please buy a copy to help me
continue to do this.

Peace, Love & Poetry
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *