Wednesday 10 July 2024

Love and monsters

 


Listen, can you hear me?

Sleep no more...

At the end of time

the 11th hour, slips

into the midnight

crimson horror. Turn left into

the forest of the night.

Fear her wretched moan.

The one that stands

just out of sight.

Flesh and stone,

like cold blood coated granite

take a deep breath

avoid the night terrors that

walk this Impossible planet.

I tried...

 

This new earth.

The planet of the dead,

they have me...

These almost people,

they have me trapped.

A prisoner not an equal.

Love and monsters,

fight tooth and claw.

A good man goes to war.

A voyage of the damned

into the hungry earth,

A cold war in the fiery Satan pit

against the beast below.

 

They have me,

I hide,

weeping

like an angel.

My thoughts; An army of ghosts,

blink through my mind, a lodger inside.

Awakening their

partners in crime,

the unquiet dead.

The sound of drums,

my pulsar heartbeat

drowns out the big bang

running free in my head.

 

Face the raven, smile.

The silence of the library

Will be your safe haven.

The Shakespeare code

unlocks the gridlock inside.

The poison sky,

washed away

in a rainfall

of dark water.

 

You are my rose.

This is no long game,

never be doomsday, no

parting of the ways.

The empty child set free.

The power of the three,

a time of angels,

you, them and me.

Utopia, our journeys end

is just 73 yards away.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
and please grab a copy of my Audiobook edition
 
of "Poetic Outlaw" 

 
Every click, book purchase, like & share 
 
really helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *