Saturday 21 October 2023

Dearly beloved Sleep

 


I fall under your charms,

landing in your open arms.

That enchanting spell

those wistful songs.

I'm yours. Your voice.

It calls,

like the sound

of an ocean shore

beckoning me. To wade

into your rippling sea.

 

You tempt me 

with imagery,

teasing glimpses

of subtle chemistry.

I want to feel the warmth

of your hands fall over me,

feeling the heat from lips

pressing against my skin.

Kissing away

my aches and pains.

Until the morning

where it all begins again.

 

You tease me,

and I'm intoxicated,

It pleases me, the way

you make me feel

so free and at ease.

You just seem to know the buttons

to press to make me feel release.

And I'm yours.

Always will be.

I give in to temptation

and into your arms I fall.

I'm yours.

I fall under your charms

my dearly beloved Sleep,

your voice always calls.

 

 


Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *