Tuesday 24 October 2023

I'll be the wheels

 


I feel sin.

I feel you on my skin,

just drive me.

Take me deep within.

Take me anywhere you want.

I'll be the wheels,

the getaway provider,

you be the driver.

Let's make these wheels spin.

 

I may be a vintage,

but love is well preserved.

I handle the curves softly,

and any obstacles will be swerved.

Any bumps won't knock you,

making you curse.

So, take a seat and drive,

we can see the sights

through these city lights.

I'll be your wheels tonight.

 

Place your foot on my pedal

accelerate,

and we can race, feel hearts pace.

If you hit the brakes,

we will stop in an instant.

Taking slow drives

through the countryside.

The moon watching from high

as we sweep through the towns.

Our own little world

of smiles and sighs.

 

Don't need a map or compass.

The road is our guide, our minds tied

to this place we ride.

So, take your seat,

and feel my wheels turning.

I feel you on my skin

the road is burning.

I feel the walls of reality fracturing

as the world collapses,

and it’s just you and me.

Here in this eternity,

driving forever beside

the river and the sea.

 

 


Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *