Sunday 29 October 2023

The stillness of a room

 


When I think of you,

I imagine flying

to the stars.

Seeing the moon

watching us,

as we gaze

into each other’s hearts.

Trying to piece together

those two broken halves.

 

Mystified

I get misty eyed

seeing you smile wide.

As you take in the sights.

I never want this to end.

We see the light bend,

a spectrum of space

into a tunnel

which we can travel.

Fingers interlaced.

 

When I see you 

my mind leaps,

trying to catch my heart

which has launched

straight up, to the stars.

In words, you fill me with love.

A glove against the harsh cold void.

With every breath you make me

wish to be held tightly

 

I long to feel 

the supple flesh

as we press lips

I wish to taste your thoughts

tingling on my tongue,

hear your words sing

through my cranium.

I long for

the stillness of a room,

with just me and you.

Two minds in tune.

Letting our thoughts mingle in the air,

dancing, embracing.

Caressing the atoms,

pushing away the fear.

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *