Thursday 26 October 2023

The brief meanwhile of life

 


You smile.

That knowing smile

and my legs

fall out from under,

but I'd still

crawl the earth, to be there

in that brief meanwhile of life.

 

The moments

that matter most,

are the ones

you don't notice at first,

that once they are missing

from life 

make you feel you must be cursed.

 

You look into my eyes. An embrace

for the mind, a dance of souls

entwined,

in this frozen

second of time.

This brief meanwhile of life.

 

And you smile.

That glowing smile

and my mind fails. 

My once quick mind,

slow as a snail.

In this brief meanwhile of life.

 

And you speak.

A whisper

seeks my ears,

inside it seeps.

A delicate lingering

word of hope.

Love.

That word

so often thrown around,

but not really known about.

But in this brief meanwhile of life,

of love

there isn't doubt.

 

 


Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *