Wednesday 12 June 2024

This celestial queen

 


Even when I'm awake,

this celestial queen

glows through my dreams.

When my eyes are wide,

nowhere near tired, 

I'm almost blinded

by the world outside,

the world she morphs

to suit her mood.

She soothes the moon,

settles the storms,

and the hurricanes blowing through.

She guides my hand,

taking me to places

of stunning insight. Sheer delight.

Inspiring madness,

and miracles for me to write.

 

She lives

like an adventurer,

exploring every exposed inch

of my mind palace.

She pierces the view

and finds the closed off truths

and never flinches, she merely

kisses me gently

soothing away my hurt.

She clamours

into my open windows.

Her glamour

is intoxicating,

when she rocks in

to my fantasies.

I fall quickly

to her knees.

 

She dodges

the vast canyons,

the empty spaces,

she leaps over burnt-out synapses,

across my sinuses

landing on thin strands of grey matter,

seemingly out of her reach.

She finds the love I store inside,

and she gulps it down,

knowing every bottle

is hidden for her.

The woman of my dreams

visited nightly, no matter

how near or far.

 

This cosmic beauty

waves through my thoughts

with ease,

a mirage

on a sandy beach,

an image

flowing in the breeze.

Blowing through the empty space

between my ears.

Landing upon my sheets,

beckoning me

to explore her mind,

find the wonders

she has hidden inside.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
and please grab a copy of my Audiobook edition
 
of "Poetic Outlaw" 

 
Every click, book purchase, like & share 
 
really helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *