Thursday 13 June 2024

forked tongue

 


It's a disgrace,

I was well raised,

but when I saw the pain

of a world gone wrong,

I bit down for so long,

my face went red. As I embraced

my all-new forked tongue,

the devil in me couldn't keep his thoughts

from blurring into the pathway of insanity.

A truck heading my way,

but I couldn't give a fuck,

I had to say what needed saying.

This world is a ship on a stormy sea,

and we are swaying, listing,

close to sinking.

What are you thinking?

Put down the fucking guns,

and help us steer this thing.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
and please grab a copy of my Audiobook edition
 
of "Poetic Outlaw" 

 
Every click, book purchase, like & share 
 
really helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *