Saturday 18 November 2023

Devil in the moonlight

 


You walk in like

the devil

in the moonlight

and I know

tonight, our skins will

glisten with sin

as we welcome the darkness

and let it cling so tight

 

You walk like a demon

my eyes, entrapped.

A demonic rapture.

Sins released.

Hearts captured.

Never to be set free,

but here they sit happily.

 

Fallen angel,

could never stay so high

when my mind sinks so low.

When I'm with you the outside world

fades from view. Just me and you.

Nothing to compare it to.

An empty auditorium, 

and you

are the orchestra 

playing my strings.

 

You walk in. A temptress

in fiery dress

I'm impressed by the way

the air sways around you.

I let my heart caress

the embers that burn.

Brushing away the ashes

and you stand naked and true.

 

I fall for you

 

and I worship at your feet.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *