Wednesday 1 November 2023

In misted dreams

 


In misted dreams

she came to me.

Answering my call.

She spoke of better days,

held me in her arms,

took me into her heart,

led me down a road

to a shaded tree

In a small town. A little place beside the sea.

To a calm before the storm.

 

She said,

"Look, the weather will get bad,

but in the distance the rains

will cease to fall."

I stood, understanding it all.

As she held me in her hands,

whispered love into the sand.

Said that it would flow with me eternally

like a river or a sea, A trickle that I can feel

or a flood, when grounding is what I need.

 

In dreams she spoke.

Her voice

a chorus of angels.

Her eyes shining

diamond light

in the deep pupils of night.

In her words I was twirling,

falling deeper

into the storied love unfurling.

I look around

at the place we always meet.

A lush vibrant forest clearing,

A green silent retreat,

with dripping dewy grass beneath our feet

and I think, nature is her calling.

 

In dreams she made me feel.

My heart grew big, my soul

was reconnected.

I was one with her,

across the lands,

across seas,

through galaxies.

As far as the universe spans.

We are always tethered,

two ends of a rope,

bound together

no matter how far apart,

she to my dreams,

me to her endless love,

With her words still singing to me

I woke up, a little younger at heart.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *