Saturday 7 September 2024

Wormholes into my dreams

 


Through every teardrop

of this endless rain,

I see a million worlds.

Cascading, warped

portals to other realms,

like pierced veins

to other

bloodstreams.

Wormholes into

my dreams.

Puddles of fantasy

to sail across in paper boats,

covered in handwritten notes

from that special heart,

the one over which my thoughts dote.

 

Through every

twist of my head,

I see shimmering worlds.

Entrancing

in their dazzled glances.

So distant,

but so closely

connected.

Dimensions held

within ourselves.

Only disconnecting

when our

pathways change.

 

When I shift my eyes

I see a million colours rise

through the grey surrounds,

like a vibrant dance

to long silent ethereal sounds,

mystically mixed

with the colours they inspire.

Given permission to finally express

the love

that internally bounds

like a raging fire.

My gaze devours

every morsel of the spectrum.

The brilliant light; a myriad flavours,

all tasting unique in sweetness and bite.

I long to taste the night,

but sunlight rules for now.

 

Through every teardrop

of this endless rain,

and the innumerable worlds

contained within.

There is one constant.

A face that smiles my way,

who lives in my dreams.

Lives in the edges of every single fantasy.

That beauty. She speaks to me

in every single teardrop I set free.

 

 




Thanks for reading
Follow this link for more.
https://linktr.ee/Wordsandfluff
 
You can find my New books
"Tales from the 44A" and "Stations
here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DBKXPN13/
and here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0DFV8N7XH
 
Please buy a copy if you can
it would really help me
continue to do this.

Peace, Love & Poetry
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *