Sunday 14 April 2024

A purrfect dream

 


You stretch

feline like

across my dreams.

Purring contentedly.

As I stroke the hair

that flows like streams

away from your rosy cheeks,

and I place

a delicate flower bud

kiss there.

Before taking your mouth

and feeling

our desire

for shared air.

 

You paw at my heart,

clawing in the dark.

Tearing

a hole in my soul,

my clothes, my body,

mind and all.

Where the

lightest touches

start to embark.

I welcome your

kneading paws,

your playful bites,

your choral roars.

 

You stretch,

like moonbeams.

The cat that got the cream.

You are every

waking dream,

and every

peaceful lullaby

sung towards

summer sunbeams.

I adore the way

you pounce and play,

circling your prey,

your pretty eyes

dazzling the fear away.

Before you

come over to me,

and place a kiss or three,

and we nuzzle,

petting in a huddle.

Dozing into each

other's grasps,

in a soft

snug cuddle

 

 

 

Thanks for reading.

taken from the #escapril prompt

"Purr"

 

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *