Saturday 6 April 2024

Soft skin feeling.

 


Sinking in

to that

Soft skin

feeling.

When two

hearts

start to

beat together,

they sync in time,

tuning frequencies,

turning dials,

until the sounds align

and vibrate

through

the flesh wall

between.

 

Slowly drifting

on those silken

meanings.

When meandering

minds start breathing.

Deeper.

I wish to reach your centre.

To become encircled within,

A world of perfection,

a prison from which

I'd never

want release.

I'd kick the keys

away from me,

I'd plead guilty,

if they

would increase

my sentence

please.

 

I'd sink into

that soft embrace,

like a head

against a pillow,

I'd welcome

the dreams that chased.

I'd taste the air,

the way your perfume

lingered there,

and I'd hear

your words floating everywhere.

A sea of freedom could flow

and I'd be happy

in the bow of your boat,

sailing on the kiss

of seabreeze mist

and it's cooling bliss,

knowing that to exist

in a moment like this.

Proves that destiny

is writing the words

to our scripts.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *