Sunday 14 April 2024

Over and over

 


Over and over,

I see the same landscape,

the same eyes watching me.

Every night. The same moon lights

the same waves,

crashing into

the same sea.

The same sense of delight

as you wander closer

same heightened sense

as I sense that floral essence,

that same perfume again...

as I sense that floral essence.

Same heightened sense

as you wander closer.

The same sense of delight,

the same sea

crashing into

the same waves

every night. The same moon lights

the same eyes watching me.

I see the same landscape

over and over.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading.

taken from the #escapril prompt

"Recurring dream"

 

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *