Friday 5 April 2024

Midnight blue tranquility,

 


Midnight blue tranquility,

quicksilver moonlight

ripples through

the warped fabric

of nights shifting

fragmental reality.

A whirlpool swirled,

like heavy cream

into the universal glue,

holding together

our dreams.

Those dreams

of me and you.

 

Beyond idling tides

and those

sunset eyes,

Heaven beckons

with arms open wide.

On that distant shoreside,

I see you,

walking the sands

of my mind.

A step out of time

and I want

to walk beside,

but our storylines

never seem to collide.

 

Beyond time.

Into infinity.

Through

antiquity.

I whisper silently

to future seas.

You welcome me.

I want to feel your energy

steer me

away from the abyss,

into that

flawless serenity.

Through sleep

sagging eyes

I witness a bird in flight,

and I'm taken away

To a dream world

somewhere beyond

the milky way.

Where we can hold

each other and lay,

I'll be the happiest

I've been all day.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *