Friday 12 April 2024

Gravity always pulls down walls

 


The walls

of this room,

crumbling

in the gloom.

If they crack

much more,

the ceiling

will collapse

and I'll be

lost under

the rubble

forevermore.

Grasping my

eternal

last gasps,

as chocking

dust pours.

Filling my lungs,

those clasping pores

where paintwork

used to hide.

The scars

now septic,

the paint sticks,

but paper and brick

decay into dust.

Mixing with

rainwater tears

that fall through

the holes

that appear.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *