Monday 1 April 2024

Soundless poetry

 


Words don't need

to be set free.

We can speak with

just internal telepathy.

Our chemistry. Emotionally linked

like a softly spoken love letter,

written in invisible ink,

dancing with perfect calligraphy

into which our hearts can sink.

 

The way you know

when I'm feeling down,

and when I know

you are feeling

lonely and low.

When words

could seem phoney,

just a vapid flow

and calling is just

a way to keep distance.

I will tell you to meet me.

We can share instead

our perfect coexistence.

 

Let the soundless poetry

of our gasps

breach the silence

and hot breath

warm hearts

that have chilled.

I could welcome

Death.

His grasp of violence

Could never make

this moment feel

any less

perfectly still.

 

Our shared insights,

delightfully quiet

like strands of light,

broaching the darkness

they tie a bow,

entwining

the broken severed pieces

of night back together,

as we move slowly

on the ripples of time

that so gently flow.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *