Thursday 25 April 2024

A spring shower

 


 

I feel the spring

shower, spray,

clearing away

the grimmest of winters.

Taking my grimace

and washing it

clear off my face.

 

It trickles

across my gaze.

Tickling skin

over which it races.

Stroking my hair.

Teasing my lips.

Sweetening

with promise

of a kiss.

 

I'm in bliss.

My mind in bits.

Hearts unzipped,

but I'm happy

to let it fall

to the floor.

impact softened

by the cushion

of where our

clothes now sit.

 

The spring

lushness.

Greens

broken by

daffodil yellow

sunshine.

I’m soaked in

the perfume,

you wore last night.

the feint smell of red wine.

Clothes poured

liquid like

across the floor.

cuddles stored

from the night before

I hear that spring shower

a find drizzle 

through the bathroom wall,

and feel happiness flow 

right to my core.

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *