Thursday 18 April 2024

In my most lucid dreams

 


In my most lucid dreams,

I hear you speak to me.

In those daydreams

when sleep 

hasn't fully taken me,

I walk in your footsteps. Through

our secret world 

of shared words.

I know you see me, 

because I see you

and I see those 

whispers of love

fall like snowdrops 

from your lips, 

landing like dew.

 

A shared heart 

beats

across the atmosphere.

Rebounding 

from stars.

Chiming glass, sonorous chorus.

Honouring the love that sings for us.

In this deeply 

private universe of ours.

And in my most 

lucid dreams,

I hear you singing perfectly in key,

unlocking a magic doorway for me.

 

Two synced into one single link

A fragment 

of time and space,

Where souls drink 

the atmospheric

presence, presenting itself 

as presents

to embrace 

until we leave this place.

In my most vivid 

lucid dreams,

I unwrap the bow, 

which enchains you.

You enchant a secret spell

to hold forever and a day,

and I give myself to you,

letting go of that old, battered shell.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please take a few moments 

to check out my new book "Poetic Outlaw"

available from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CVQ5F9K8/

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like and share 
 
really helps me 
 
to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *