Sunday 26 May 2024

100.000 page views

 

I want to say a massive thank you to all

of the people that visit this blog.

I today reached 100,000 page views

which is truly humbling.

When I started posting my poems,

I didn't expect anyone to read

or pay any attention to me.

And as a writer it is sometimes hard

to see or know if your work is touching anyone.

So, moments like this fill me with so much pride

in what I've achieved

whilst also giving me even more determination

to keep finding new ideas, playing with words,

creating worlds, landscapes & stories.

And thank you to all the people that keep

following my socials, buying my books,

watching my videos, every single one

of you brightens my day.

 

you can find links to all of my socials,

my books, videos and so much more at

https://linktr.ee/wordsandfluff

 

Peace, Love & Poetry

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *