Saturday 25 May 2024

Circumnavigating snow globes

 


In dreams

I travel back in time,

to places that I visited long before,

but now the outlines have changed,

The ground magical, landscape - facinating.

A past day,

where nothing happened

now turns into a gateway

to a whole new mystical reality.

I explore the different sides of me,

as a viewer

like I'm outside watching a tv screen.

It's all a bit askew,

but it helps me get through

those mixed up moments of daylight

when I'm caught in a stew.

 

In dreams

I look to other worlds gyrating

as they dance through gravity fields,

complete with

raggedy straw scarecrows.

I try to navigate,

but my mind

is still somewhere else

circumnavigating snow globes

in a frozen state.

Nothing much makes any sense,

so complex trying to contemplate

the incomprehensibly dense static

of a space made of magic.

 

I see planets evolve

in the blink of an eye,

as I fly through Iris fields

trying to see inside.

I look deep inside ours,

to decipher meanings

and riddles I’ve strived

to answer all my life.

I witness the birth of planets

the explosion of stars.

I see thousands of years of history

played in reverse, 

to a majestic round of applause, 

in a theatre surrounded

by a million versions of me,

stretching into infinity

asking for an encore.

 

In dreams I reminisce

about moments

that never exist.

That kiss,

that last dance

on a shoreside in bliss.

Those wondrous lips.

Seeking release

and finding pleasure

within the soft embrace

and the delicate pressure.

The wave of a heartbeat,

rhythmically beating one word.

Love.

And I realise that this.

This is the only answer

I was ever really searching for.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Follow this link for all of my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
and please grab a copy of my Audiobook edition
 
of "Poetic Outlaw" 

 
Every click, book purchase, like & share 
 
really helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *