Friday 26 January 2024

A fleeting outline

 


I am but a fleeting outline

dancing through the days,

waving my arms maniacally

to show the way the flowers sway.

A shattered mirror

over midnights

fragmented, flickered view.

A broken silhouette

against the silent moon.

A mirage on the vast deserts of life,

an image there

then faded from sight,

drifted from your mind

like sand blown across

those deserts at night.

 

I am but a wisp of air

blowing across a cloud,

barely there,

but my presence is loud.

A drop of rain

on dry deserted land,

alone, only enough

to nourish

a single speck of ground,

but together

we could flourish,

splashing the waters around

over every grain of sand.

 

I am the tear that forms

when you want to cry, 

to clear the dust

from the ducts of your eye,

from the sadness of time.

I am the smile that lifts

when darkness

is threatening to pull you in,

I am the smallest of gifts

that gives the greatest grin.

I am hope, 

and with you I always reside.

So, when you feel low,

seek what is growing inside.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *