Saturday 27 January 2024

To the sea

 


Feed your dreams

to the sea.

Skim those

stones of hope,

let them bound

across the waves.

I'll wait.

Endlessly.

Beneath the

reflective shine.

I'll wait for all time

for the stone that is mine.

 

I'll breathe

the salty tears

of antiquity.

Ancient cities

crumbled into

the waters beneath me.

Sing your song

from the top of your lungs.

I'll wait.

For eternity.

For those sweet sounds

to ripple through

this watery surround

to comfort me.

 

Send your hopes

into cascading dreams,

the moving fluid walls

between the sunbeams.

Send your love, to this liquid solace,

where solitude is as close as rest.

Send your heart in whispered words,

the birds will carry them out to me.

I'll wait.

For your hearts call

in this distant faraway sea.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *