Sunday 7 January 2024

The whites of your eyes

 



Snow kissed memories

under twinkling jewels of the sky.

I see the whites of your eyes

and the deep dark Irises

with worlds held inside.

You invite me in with a blink.

I open the door just a chink

and step over the threshold

to the space within.

 

I set foot in a world of beauty,

where scintillating diamond moons

shine down upon

this land we walk on,

this land of rich ruby red,

the emerald skies

and the rivers

of silver reflecting skyward.

The starlight

reflecting back again,

like snowdrops in a dream.

 

If heaven could

ever match the scenery,

then maybe I'd believe.

I'd let that

choral music wash me

in its shimmery waters

and swim with its

most beautiful daughter.

 

A world reflecting

every sizzling atom

of your being.

Raspberry ripple thoughts

swirl through the fragrant

strawberry hills

and tangerine valleys,

of this land,

so pleasant

a place to roam.

A wonderland

I wish to call home.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *