Tuesday 26 December 2023

Hitch a ride on a meteorite

 


I'd hitch a ride

on a meteorite,

to land on a planet

beside you.

I'd stride out

in the astral plane,

out of body

to re-emerge again

in some distant galaxy.

If it put me

closer to you

 

I'd hang on to

the tails of comets,

as they circle the universe.

I'd comb the galaxy.

I'd traverse

every planet,

circling every sun,

if it would land me

in the world

of my dreams.

Those wonderful

visions I see.

 

I'd walk ever inch

of every world.

To find that place

where purple seas

mix with red sands,

and you stand,

silhouetted against

bright twin suns.

For I'd never get tired,

never ache

never cry

if I was

on that shoreside,

laying at your feet.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Please follow the link for my books, 
 
videos and social media.
 
 
Every click, every book purchase, 
 
every like helps me to keep doing what I love.
 
Peace, Love & Poetry 
 
Kyle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment here i will reply to all

Name

Email *

Message *